Let us know. We are here for you 24/7, if your loved one has passed call us on (07) 3812 4000. During this call we will talk you through what information is needed, such as their name, date of birth, where they have passed and if a medical professional has completed documentation. We will also ask a few questions such as who is the next of kin/executor, and if the service will be a burial or cremation
Bringing Them Into Our Care
We will bring your loved one into our care as soon as we can. Before we can, a medical professional will need to visit and fill out the necessary paperwork.
Two of our trained staff will bring them into our care, with respect and dignity. They will talk you through what will happen during this time. A time can be arranged for you to spend some time with your loved one prior to the day of the service in one of our private chapels.
Choices To Consider
- Coffin & Casket Selection
- Location of the Service
- Floral Arrangements
- Catering & Refreshments
- Order of Service Booklets
- Memorial Cards
- Photo Tribute Slideshow
- Cremation Urns & Jewellery
- Memorial Cards
Meet With Us
To organise the funeral, we will need to arrange a meeting. We will call you to set up a time, either at our offices or at your home.
Meeting With Your Funeral Arranger
They are the main person who will guide you through every step of the way. Our staff will organise the service details, along with the legalities of your loved ones passing. During the meeting you will discuss:
- Information required for the Death Certificate
- The Type of Service; whether burial or cremation
- Date, time and location of the service
- Coffin and floral arrangement choice
- Who will conduct the service, whether a minister or one of our celebrants
- Arrange a time for a viewing, if requested
- Discuss clothing and specifics of mortuary care – if you would like your loved one dressed in something special, or if you would like to include any letters, photos or keepsakes to be with your loved one.
- Arrange catering and after service refreshments
- Any specific memorial stationery or requests to ensure the service in personal and special to your family.